Saturday, September 1, 2012

Super Saturday in September!

Day 1|#FMSPhotoADay| You: in the car with the family (I ♡ photo op in our car) this afternoon: the begin to what was a beautiful Saturday!

Hello! It's moi again, and this time with a latest pic and not from the archives. :) Aaaand  I have @FatMuMSlim with her September's Edition of  #FMSPhotoADay challenge to thank for the motivation to finally share a new image of myself.

It was pretty handy with the last posts I shared here to simply use archive pics.  But I have to admit I am one of those bloggers,who would love to use the latest photos when sharing a new blog, as much as possible. 

Well, the next 30 days, I'll TRY to do just that with the #FMSPhotoADay challenge. Wish me luck that this is the month I finally ace it (I've tried more than a couple of times since I discovered this challenge last February!).

While I am at it, I thought why not do the September edition of NaBloPoMo.

The theme for September is EYE. I'll let myself be inspired by  Blogher's NaBloPoMo wring prompts for September but will also do freestyle writing when the mood, day's events calls for it. :)


I have been counting down the days to my first Berlin Marathon,.  My initial attempt at daily blogging about it, which begun months before was not quiet as consistent as I had hope it would be.  Thus the project: 42 FOR 42 was born: 42 days countdown to my first 42 kms run in photos.

Tonight it's 29 Days to Berlin: The family is together again in the Netherlands, after the girl's spent 4 weeks of their 6 week's holidays with their Oma H in Germany.

We went shoe shopping amongst other things for the new school year! Everyone got a pair (even P, except moi, whose been planning to get a new pair since beginning of August! :D But I got other goodies...more about them tomorrow...).  It was like Christmas in September.
The highlight of the day was eating at our favourite Greek restaurant: Grieks Restaurant Niki in Weesp.

The day was a belated birthday celebration of middle daughter K, a celebration of eldest beginning in a new school, and a "thanks-giving-for-a-beautiful-Summer-School-Break"!

It seems that whenever we are in Weesp, it has become an unspoken ritual to eat ice-cream at Nelis Ijssalon. I'm addicted to their warm apple cake with cream and a chosen scoop of ice-cream.  Tonight was not different, after our Greek dinner, the family had the dessert there (it's only around the corner!).  Pity, I did not get to finish everything even if I drank peppermint tea because I was still too full from the dinner.  P and the girls were no longer up to a long walk after our dinner and simply wanted to dive into eating dessert. :D


How was your first day of September? Was it sweet, savoury, or went super fast?!

No comments:

Post a Comment