Thursday, May 5, 2011

Have Fun Getting to Know Holland! (Part 1)

(This was yesterday's emergency placeholder blog, for background story please click: here)

On today's WorldCount Blogathon 2011  I am sharing, what hopefully will be a fun survey for everyone! Yesterday, for personal reasons, I was not be able to participate on the blog event's first theme day, for the topic: My Favourite Books on..., and will have to do it instead another day this week!

The day before yesterday, I visited About English Idiom's page, by scrolling down the 2011 WordCount Blogathon Blogroll, and I found this neat survey widget!

So, I am using this for today, to try out one of Michelle V. Rafter's suggestion in 25 Ways to Blog Every Day. I have not done this before on this page, and I am excited to see the result!

Try to answer without using Google, and have fun with the poll!  Later on, you can look up your answers, and maybe learn a little bit more about the Netherlands, than you do now! I sure did!

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.


BlogNote:
Please adjust the scrollbar on the side and bottom frame of the embedded poll to see for example the entire painting of Johannes Vermeer, and be able to answer the corresponding question!

Greeting everyone in the Netherlands:
Happy Liberation Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment