Saturday, April 23, 2011

T - Thoughts of Travel



The weather was once again great today as has been the last few days!

This kind of climate usually send me to thougts of travel! 



The months of May until October are the time that the family does a lot of travelling,.


P and I will be using the girls May break to talk about the details about our travels.


I am pretty happy to share, I have never ever felt balance, as I do this year.

There is simply no time for questions like: why can't it be like this continuously, please?! Or painfully groaning: I am tired of these cycles!!!

I have learned to celebrate the good days and find ways to cope with the bad.  The dread over the days I feel like sinking in the pit of desolation and madness are slowly dissipating.

I had to write those thoughts in this blog because I do not want to forget. I want to read this when I revisit blogs.

There is much to write about how the day was, and why I have been feeling uplifted. 

But I will have to leave you for now with a picture of the sunset the family enjoyed in a wonderful warm Spring evening during our spontaneous picnic by the lake Spiegelplas in Nederhorst den Berg;

I need to catch up with my commenting for IComLeavWe!!!

please click on the image (unedited)  for better view


Have you seen the sunset lately? Please do take time, it truly feeds the soul!

1 comment:

  1. I love watching the sun set. I'm lucky enough to live in a house with one of the most beautiful views of the world. False Bay and Table Mountain + sunset = pure beauty.

    :-D

    ReplyDelete