Sunday, March 13, 2011

Outdoors and Inside the Church

very grateful for the privilege and strength to be outdoors

On the bike again after taking a break for three days.

Middle daughter is also back to attending her Sunday communion class.

It was cooler than I expected outside, but not too cold that I could not bike around while I waited for the begin of the 10 o'clock morning mass.  Midway through the Sunday service I had to pick up middle daughter from her class, and she joined me until the end of the mass.

I love and admire the church's stained glass window

The ritual of a Sunday mass has always had a calming effect on me, even if I still struggled a bit to follow it in Dutch.  It was helpful though that they had a leaflet that I could read as the service went along.

There were prayers said for Japan, and those affected by the earthquake that devastated the country.

I wish you all  a peaceful Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment