Sunday, March 6, 2011

Heavenly!

Please click on image for better view :) of the cow! My mascot for this blog :D

To be well again, and productive - heavenly!

I share with tonight's 365 ~ self-portrait, an idea (a sort of a reminder) for a sketch (eventually a painting), I would like to work on, when I can go back to devouting time for that passion again.  It will be my modern interpretation of The Milk Maid by Johannes Vermeer.

I have to say in case you are wondering, I still plan to write posts and not only photo blogs this month.  Due to my health condition for the past couple of weeks, I resorted to photo blogs (simplifying!) but  I plan to write some subjects I have briefly mentioned in past blogs, as soon as the family schedule allows.

Tonight a short summary of our Sunday.

We all slept in.  After brunch each member of the family had their "playtime".  The girls travelled with their imagination with the help of their Schleich toys.  While P and I were both behind our laptops.  The weather was great, but we were all simply too sluggish to go out and do a family bike tour.  We'll have enough biking opportunity the entire week when I bring the girls to school.  Also P has again the weekend off!

The girls did their grooming in the afternoon while I thoroughly cleaned the master bedroom, and P cleared the kitchen.

I am very proud of middle daughter; she proudly showered by herself again today.  It will not only be helpful for me in the future when I go back to work that they are able to do a lot of things on their own but also great for their sense of self.

P cooked chicken tikka massala for dinner while I put on the clean sheets that he laundered this afternoon. There was laughter at the dinner table and relaxing conversation.

Simple heavenly Sunday!  It is great to feel one's health back, and be able to truly share family time as it should be.

Here is wishing that you all have a lovely Sunday evening what remains from it, and a good start in the new week!

Three quotes, I share tonight, which I will use to affirm the day &  meditate on, before I go to bed:
Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on simplicity.
Plato
Our life is frittered away by detail…simplify, simplify.
Henry David Thoreau
I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex.
Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment