Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happiness

please click on image for better view :)

A quote to positively affirm my new year in life, also the conviction behind it will be my mantra as I approach my 40th birthday (!!!):
We learn in our guts, not just in our brain, that a life of joy is not in seeking happiness, but in experiencing and simply being the circumstances of our life as they are; not in fulfilling personal wants, but in fulfilling the needs of life…
Charlotte Joko Beck
Welcome to the 39th year of my life! :)

Tonight, I chose a quote to make me remember this day vividly:

Occasionally in life there are those moments of unutterable fulfillment which cannot be completely explained by those symbols called words. Their meanings can only be articulated by the inaudible language of the heart.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

I thank my beloved P for making this day simple as I lovingly requested, but nonetheless he still made it special. Ik hou van je, liefste.

Truly looking forward to experiencing the first week of Spring with my beloved at home. This is the best birthday present I could have. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment