Friday, March 11, 2011

Cadoodlenoodle

please click on the image to see a better view of the yellow with blue stripes camel

Today, another 365 ~ self-portrait shot by the littlest, and the word for the day is suggested by the eldest.  As I have mentioned before, my personal projects do tend to evolve into family undertaking.

The eldest has been so VERY helpful the whole week, that I gave in to her request of letting her choose the word of the day.  She created the word cadoodlenoodle, meaning being watched by a camel, while cuddling after having eaten noodles, when she saw the shot done by the littlest.

If you look closely by clicking on the image above, you will see a toy camel on the sofa just beside P's head.  It is actually a musical camel that we gave the eldest when she was newly born (11 years ago!).

P cooked noodle soup tonight, and it was what I ate before I settled on the sofa for a film evening with the family.  When I said out loud, "Ugh, still need to make a picture for tonight!" Littlest mesmerised attention, which was focused on Percy Jackson, got sidetracked.  She excitedly say, "Littlest camera!" and with those words she reached for the camera, and pointed the lens once again to my direction.  As her way, afterwards asking me to look at it, "Want to see, Mommy?!"

The image is unedited except for the text added.

To start the weekend right and to end the day with a smile, some quotes for affirmation:

Art is whatever you can get away with.
John Cage 
 I am not strange, I am just not normal.
Salvadore Dali 
From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.
Dr. Seuss
Wishing you all a restful and rejuvenating weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment