|Please click on image for better view|
Images clockwise from the top left:
- P and the littlest grocery shopping on an early Sunday evening
- Chocolate cookies and stroopwafel for dessert after dinner
- Littlest helping P with sewing the small hanging "faux-fur" at the tip of my boot's laces
- P happy to have finally sewn those loose parts after one came off end of 2009 while we were vacationing at my brother's in Ireland :D (it was my sister-in-law's gift to me) and the other just recently
- Snacks for our movie night
- Me about to eat the spaghetti that P cooked the day before for our dinner tonight
If my heart can become pure and simple like that of a child, I think there probably can be no greater happiness than this.
A thing of beauty is a joy forever.
I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex.
It's the most simplest things that puts joy in my heart.
How was your Sunday? What made your heart light and put a smile on your face?