Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday's Simple Pleasures

Please click on image for better view

An abundance of Sunday's Simple Pleasures ~

Images clockwise from the top left:
  • P and the littlest grocery shopping on an early Sunday evening 
  • Chocolate cookies and stroopwafel for dessert after dinner
  • Littlest helping P with sewing the small hanging "faux-fur" at the tip of my boot's laces
  • P happy to have finally sewn those loose parts after one came off end of 2009 while we were vacationing at my brother's in Ireland :D (it was my sister-in-law's gift to me) and the other just recently
  • Snacks for our movie night
  • Me about to eat the spaghetti that P cooked the day before for our dinner tonight
The image at the center of the collage is the sunset we saw as we were driving on our way to the grocery store.
    ...and quotes for affirmation:

    If my heart can become pure and simple like that of a child, I think there probably can be no greater happiness than this.
    Kitaro Nishida

    A thing of beauty is a joy forever.
    John Keats

    I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex.
    Oscar Wilde

    It's the most simplest things that puts joy in my heart.

    How was your Sunday? What made your heart light and put a smile on your face?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment